One of the most challenging aspects of awakening and self-actualisation, is integrating the realisations and inner shifts that take place on retreats or workshops into the routines and chaos of your daily life.
Replenish mentoring is a powerful one-to-one programme designed to assist you in creating space to show up for yourself each day and to facilitate the formation of lifelong habits that will support and nurture your inner and outer connections.
Who is it for?
You have really been doing the work, attending spiritual and personal development courses, retreats or ceremonies, and yet like so many of us you still struggle with keeping these core realisations alive in your daily life.
When you get home, things get very busy and the connection you have made with yourself and your true nature gets neglected. You may have a demanding work and family/social life, and find it hard to carve out time for yourself. You may also travel a lot and find that this disrupts your routine.
You have a commitment to growth and want to give back to your community and society at large. You need support to anchor inner shifts, new patterns and ancient wisdom into your daily life. We can help.
How does it work?
This programme has been designed for you to participate from anywhere in the world, even when you are travelling or going through a particularly demanding period at work, so you don't need to worry about disruptions to the flow.
We find a time each month that works for you, to sit together in two live video sessions, and the rest is done over email or text at your convenience.
The real key is that you will have somebody by your side to support you in integrating and activating what you have already learnt, as well as to explore and clear blocks that keep you trapped in restrictive patterns. You will quickly feel the empowerment of a daily practice that gives you space and deepens your connection to yourself.
Research shows the likelihood of doing something goes up from 10% (having an idea) to 95% if you have a specific timeline and somebody with whom you are accountable. We work together on a six month commitment so this becomes a steady part of your life.
There is an application process, and a free one hour consultation before we start. We work with a very limited number of clients in this way, so that you each get the right level of support and attention. The programme fee is offered on a sliding scale starting at £240 a month.
What happens in the live video sessions?
These sessions are tailored to your individual needs and might include:
* Mentoring – using a variety of tools to work together on specific blocks, being your spiritual cheerleader, supporting you to carve out time and make commitments to yourself and your inner growth.
* Integration - anchoring any realisations or practices that you have already been exposed to.
* Meditation – learning to meditate and creating a regular practice for yourself or exploring different styles of meditation.
* Intuitive Healing – deep work on your sub-conscious patterning; clearing blockages, releasing traumas and recharging your system.
* Pranayama (Breath work) – learning to change your state through conscious breath work.
* Mantra (Chanting) – bringing in mantras to awaken latent qualities within and deepen meditation.
* Yoga Asana (Physical Yoga) – we can work on your alignment in each yoga pose, based in your individual needs and abilities, as well as working specifically with an injury or pain pattern. We can go at your pace and mood, whether it is something slow and relaxing, or something fiery and adventurous.
The Replenish Effect
We donate 10% of our fee to The Replenish Project. With this money and any additional donations, we support partner projects through offering our time and contributing to building access to needed resources. We share it all with you along the way, so that you can see the impact that we are co-creating through working together. Find out more about it here.
Before we start:
- Introductory session of one hour live video call
- Set of commitments (design and agreement)
- Replenish ebook with ideas of potential commitments and inspiring integration practices
- 2 x one hour live video sessions
- Daily Practice design and review (with supporting audio/video - meditations, mantras and yoga sequences)
- On-going Commitments review
- Suggestions of practices for wellbeing, health, de-stressing and productivity
- Awakening of dormant qualities within
- A private online record of sessions, commitments and qualities we are anchoring
- Weekly check in via email or text
- Weekly reflection writing exercises
- Replies to any questions that come up between sessions over email
- Monthly inspiration (poems, music, book recommendations)
- Weekly energetic field clearing
- Video blogs, meditations and other gifts throughout the programme
- You can also request extra sessions if and when desired
Who is your mentor?
Amisha Ghadiali, is an award-winning social entrepreneur whose career has included demanding roles in the political, sustainability and tech start-up worlds. She combines this experience of managing a high pressure lifestyle with her deep knowledge of sustainable living, mindfulness and yoga.
Her own “burn out” led her into training as a yoga and meditation teacher, which in turn opened a giant rabbit hole into the mystical realms. She is a modern day priestess, reiki master and intuitive energy healer. She brings all this depth and her fascination with the relationship of our inner and outer worlds, to her work.
Amisha is a writer and speaker on all aspects of conscious and green living. Her words have appeared in publications including The Huffington Post, Rebelle Society & Ecouterre. She edited the collaborative book, The Future Is Beautiful - A Collection from Think Act Vote, coining the term Creative Activism and bringing together ideas and artwork from over two hundred contributors to inspire a brighter future. Amisha has spoken at events and festivals around the world such as TEDx Oxbridge, Sunday Papers Live & Burning Man.
“I have been working with Amisha for almost a year now. Her approach has focused on the spiritual side of my persona that is at the core of who we are and timeless. The narrative by which we present ourselves in daily life and different situations is often damaged by experiences in the past that we have not resolved or simply ignored. Amisha provides a safe place to open these doors and bring these out into the open so we can face them and reduce any negative impact these may be having on our lives. With her support I have found the strength to anchor powerful shifts in myself and bring in new daily habits that integrate these fully.” Brian, Tech Investor
Apply to join this programme by filling in the form below. We will then contact you to arrange a video call where we can see if it's the right fit. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com